Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Surveybe’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website – namely Economic Development Initiatives (EDI) Limited, PO Box 1295, 20 Station Rd, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 8EL, UK. The company is registered in England No.06314477. – The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Surveybe is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Surveybe may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28/06/2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The information contained on this website has been written and posted for the purpose of providing general information about surveybe™, Economic Development Initiatives (EDI) Limited (hereafter referred to as EDI), EDI Limited (Tanzania) and EDI (Uganda) Limited plus our related activities and is provided ‘As is’.
EDI does not declare nor warranty that the information provided on the website is wholly accurate as it is in a general format and therefore that it cannot be guaranteed as an accurate, comprehensive, current, verified or complete information resource.
Additionally EDI accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. Anyone using information as posted on this website do so entirely at their own risk. The information contained on this website is changed and is subject to change at any time without notice.
EDI does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information that may be accessed through this website by the use of hypertext links to sites provided by other organisations, nor will EDI be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of such use.
The company does not warrant that the web site will operate error-free or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the company is not responsible for those or related costs.
EDI reserves the right to amend, remove, alter and make additions to these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notification and with immediate effect. Any changes to these terms and conditions shall supercede all previous versions.
The registered office of Economic Development Initiatives (EDI) Limited is: PO Box 1295, 20 Station Rd, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 8EL, UK. The company is registered in England No.06314477.
The Surveybe name and logo are registered trademarks.